Sunday, January 4, 2015

Happy New Year 2015

Happy (belated) New Year 2015 to everyone! Thank You very much for visiting and commenting on my blog,much appreciated. Recently I was not able to make much fakes as I wanted to do, due some health issues but I will try to make more in the future. Also,my goal will be to make more fakes of male celebrities from the Balkan. So,if you want to see fakes from a celebrities from these countries: Slovenia,Croatia,Bosnia-Herzegovina,Montenegro,Serbia,Macedonia,Kosovo,Albania,Greece,Bulgaria and Turkey,please comment here and make a request. Of course,there will be fakes also from male celebrities from around the world.

Best regards,
Daniel

10 comments:

  1. Always good to see new faces, even if we don't know who they are. Those of us in western Europe know little about the Balkans other than there's always a lot of trouble there. Serbs seem to have huge chips on their shoulders, but like Romania, which I visited many years ago, there might be lots of handsome men around!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot to put Romania in this Balkan group,my bad.But anyway,I made a fake of Romanian actor,dancer and singer Dorian Popa for a start.More to come ;)

      Daniel

      Delete
  2. Great blog! Miralem Pjanic soccer player for bosni-herzegovina please!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grigor Dimitrov please!! I love you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I`ll make G.Dimitrov fake when I`ll have more time for fakeing.Till then enjoy to the one I`ve already made.You can find it in the list on the right ;)

      Daniel

      Delete
  4. please make tennis players from croatia borna ćorić.ivan dodig,marin čilić

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can`t make B.Coric fake since he turned 18 y.o. a few months ago.But,I`ll try to make fakes of Dodig and Cilic ;)

      Delete
  5. i would love to see if there is not problem some serbian tennis players and actors as well from tennis players i would love to see viktor troicki,janko tipsarević and dušan lajović and from actors srđan karanović,ivan bosiljčić and vladimir tintor

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi i have huge request i know u naking balkan celebs but i was wonder can u please make one actor and singer i'm dreming to see him naked he has amazing body his name is jencarlos canela and here is how he look i'm begging u please make him http://i.imgur.com/oYBdqgS.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi can u make turkish actors burak hakki and jencarlos canela please i already ask but u did'n respond it please i really wanna see him naked he is so fucking hot

    ReplyDelete